Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Why can't we see? Why do we want the things we want? and why can't we see the things that work and see how easy it could be to make them work. Instead, of obsessing over something that we won't work. We live in memories. Why can't we see past things, past those moments of brokenness? I want to and I did. And now I need to force myself to not see past those mistakes, to not think about you and to see you, past all of those mistakes. Now, I need to see past wanting this and find something that would work. I need to see past and find what I can't see, that works.
I don't want to see the person I used to see. I need to view the kid who doesn't want me and who didn't value me no matter what else. 

No comments: