"Need a roommate? I feel like this is mega-creepy, kinda craigslist, and super awkward, but I suppose I'll have to solicit the Schmooze for potential roommates, too. SO, a little bit about myself:
I'm a first-semester sophomore concentrating in the history of art & architecture, with a secondary concentration in the studies of women, gender, and sexuality. That means I'm gay. (Also, a feminist.) I worked for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign last semester (politically, I'm left of center), in New Hampshire. That means I'm comfortable with rural/small town folk. (Also, appreciative of people who aren't.) I'm originally from Ohio, but moved to Florida when I was young. I'm clean, organized, and spend a lot of my time outside of my room. I wake up as late as I can, and go to sleep as late as necessary (sometimes not at all). I have a semi-extensive movie collection and a wide range of books (from Atlas Shrugged to works by David Sedaris to Standing Firm, Dan Quayle's terrible autobiography)."

No comments:
Post a Comment